CSAA program is designed to equip candidates with the requisite technical understanding and professional skills on Shari’a compliance and review processes for the international Islamic banking and finance industry. Through the CSAA program, candidates will gain advanced knowledge on:
- Roles and functions of various Shari’a compliance and review processes in financial institutions.
- Correlation between a financial institution’s Shari’a Supervisory Board (SSB) and its internal Shari’a compliance and review processes
- Mechanism to ensure Shari’a compliance in accordance to resolutions and fatwas (Scholars’ rulings) issued by SSB.
- Technical review of banking and financial operations to determine Shari’a compliance.
- Establishing the foundations to gain stakeholders’ trust and confidence in a financial institution’s adherence to Shari'a.
CSAA program covers technical subjects that are essential to Shari’a compliance and review processes for the international Islamic banking and finance industry, including:
- AAOIFI’s Shari'a standards on Islamic finance products and practices, and Shari’a basis for those standards.
- AAOIFI’s Governance standards on Shari’a compliance and review processes.
- Islamic banking and finance supervision (including regulatory and external supervision, internal review, and application of AAOIFI’s standards).
- Operational structures for Shari’a compliance and review.
- Shari'a compliance and review procedures (including on planning, operations, documentation, and reporting).
-Application of Shari’a and Fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence) to Islamic banking and finance practices.
Since AAOIFI is a not-for-profit organization, the fee structure is designed to accommodate and allow participation from a broader base of industry practitioners. The fee structure allows the candidate to choose from the following two options :
(Registration + Study materials + Training + Examination)
(Registration + Study materials + Examination)
For candidates based in United Arab Emirates, please contact :
Tel : +971 - 42500417
Fax : + 971 - 42235665
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.minhajadvisory.com
For candidates based in Kuwait, please contact :
Islamic Economics Unit
Center Of Excellence in Management
College of Business Administration
Tel : +965 - 24988368
Fax : + 965 - 24988323
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For candidates based in Egypt, please contact :
Mr. Ahmed Teleb
Egyptian Banking Institute
Central Bank of Egypt
Tel : +20 - 2 - 24054472 / 24054473
Download here - (CSAA brochure)
General information and registration form